DJ Gosh Fire delivers “In the game (Automatic – Sexomatic)” an EDM/Trap type beat. Fans can listen to all of DJ Gosh Fire work at http://www.tuneport.com/profile/DJGoshfire, where you can also buy the beat and its track out files together with a license agreement.
One To Watch!
- Premiere: Clean Cut Kid - 'Twenty Years From Now'Ambitious newcomers with a soaring sound...Most bands struggle to look beyond their next gig. There's a lack of purpose, a sense of shambling naivety amongst many new group. Clean Cut Kid, though, arrive with a clear sense of direction, a real feeling of momentum. New cut 'Twenty Years From Now' sets out their stall. Opening in noise-laden abs […]
- 7 Of The Best: BlondieClash readers decide...Clash asked - and it's readers have spoken. The celestial Debbie Harry turns 70 today (July 1st) and in her honour we asked you lot to send in your favourite Blondie track. Punk cuts, new wave classics and disco gems were passed our way, alongside the occasional dalliance with reggae and hip-hop. The final countdown relies heavily […]
- Premiere: Semi Precious - 'When We Talk'South London talent continues to impress...Semi Precious introduced himself last year with a self-titled EP, a shimmering document which held six precious tracks. The South East London talent is ready to return, hooking up with NX Records / Squareglass for new single 'When We Talk'. Submerged in reverb-laden gloom, it's a beautiful but sparse […]
- Premiere: Billionaire - 'Fine Minds'Wonderfully sparse, noir-driven songwriting...Billionaire - real name John Sterry - is plugged in to the world around him. Politically and culturally aware, the artist feeds this information into his songwriting. New single 'Fine Minds' owes as much to Allen Ginsberg as it does to The xx, a noir-driven and deeply atmospheric piece of pop music. Out […]
- Beck Plays Intimate London Show...and it's incredibleBeck started his career playing tiny venues, small dives that doubled as arts hubs. It’s what formed him; more than two decades on, there remains a sense of whimsical daring in his work, a sense that anything is possible. In town to perform at the Barbican’s Station To Station event – fellow cast members include five cowboys and Th […]
- Premiere: Clean Cut Kid - 'Twenty Years From Now'
- STUDY: How The Media Is Covering Presidential Candidates' Climate Science Denial
- Washington Post Debunks Fox Favorite Claim That Rolling Back Stop-And-Frisk Policies Increases Crime
- Mainstream Media Fail To Question Christie's "Truth-Teller" Persona, Missing Glaring Distortions
- Conservatives Celebrate "Huge Victory" As SCOTUS Rules Against Life-Saving Pollution Safeguards
- Media Silent On Exposé of Bush's Questionable Business Deals